Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I need to move.......

I have 5 days before I have to move out of my apartment and I haven't even started packing yet. I have been trying to sell off my furniture and some items still remain. Hopefully they'll be gone by then. Maybe I'm relaxed cos in my mind's eye, I already know what is going into which box and what I am giving away. I'm moving into a friend's house and will keep my stuff there till school starts.



I ordered a Timbuk2 laptop messenger bag yesterday. I already have a black laptop bag and I just wanted one that was a bit casual so I chose the colors I wanted by building my own bag. Here is a sample. Even though I know that I'm going to get a free backpack from school, I generally don't like carrying a backpack unless its necessary.


Ok. Time to start packing.



1 comment:

matt said...

I see you followed my fashion advice re: Timbuk2. Enjoy. :)