Friday, April 27, 2007

Paid

Finally paid my deposit for enrollment. At this point there is no going back. Even though I have always looked forward to enrolling, paying the money just makes it real (and a chunky amount at that!) that I have committed to spending about $150,000 for the next two years. That's why it is important to be sure that it is a school you really want to attend. No point in giving up that amount and being resentful/unhappy about it.

Now, I have a long checklist of things to be done in preparing for school. Housing in on the top of my list. I wasn't really impressed by the housing I saw and the one I really liked is a bit more expensive and would require a house mate. Its been a while since I lived with someone so don't really know how I feel about it. I am also concerned about proximity to the school since I'm unused to the Boston weather. Anyway lets see how that goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many nice apartments in central square and harvard square... the T-ride from these areas are not bad at all. From where I live in Central Sq., I can be at the school in 5-7 minutes.

Good luck!!