Thursday, August 16, 2007

Arrived in Boston

I can't believe that a month has passed since I last blogged. I've taken two of the three exams but since I had such a short time before school starts,I've postponed the last one and would take in about a month's time.

I've moved to my apartment in Boston and have been trying to set up house. I already had a list of things that I wanted to check off but I needed my stuff which I had shipped via UPS to kick start everything off. But UPS disappointed me and I eventually received my items two days later than expected (this was after repeated calls on my part). One of my items got really damaged (mind you it wasn't a fragile item) and one of my boxes got missing. I know I'm going to be wary of using UPS again.

I'm trying to sort out, pay for and sign up for everything I need before school starts. Unfortunately, I haven't been hanging out my new classmates yet because I have been fatigued from reading and taking the 8hr exams and just want to recover my strength before classes start. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to hook up with them.

Time to go and pick up my school ID.

1 comment:

Vijay said...

Hi There,
I have been reading your Blogs for sometime now. I am an international too with a healthcare background. I am preparing my application for Fall 2008. Can you please guide me with reviewing the essays and guide me as to how you went through the process. I am planning a visit to MIT by Early Oct and will be happy to meet you then. I understand that your schedule will be tight but it will be great if you can help. PLease drop a line at vijay.nandakumar@gmail.com when you have time.
Thanks,

Vijay