Monday, July 16, 2007

Career survey results

So I got this email from the Career Development Office about completing the Career Leader survey that would let you know what career paths you should consider looking at. After completing it, to my surprise, my current industry didn't even make the shortlist! I totally agree with all the career paths listed but to exclude that one job function was a big letdown for me. Does that mean that I have wasted all these years? And I do hope to use the industry knowledge post MBA but in a different job function. I've put that down in my to-do list in OneNote as a point for discussion when I attend the Career Leader session during pre-term. I'm really digging my tablet pc!

I've decided to postpone my exams for a few weeks. I can't seem to get the summer vacation out of my body! When next will I have this kind of work-free holiday? All I really just want to do is sleep, shop, watch movies, lazy around, visit places and try out some new recipes. I could always lose any weight gain when I get to school, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey bancaku,
congrats on the admit. I'll be applying to Sloan this year. It would be great if I could get in touch with you. Send me a note on hazyblur@gmail.com
Thanks and all the best with school

Anshuman said...

Thanks for the best wishes..It turned out to be Great !