Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Can't still believe it!

Yesterday was my last day at work. I woke up early as usual this morning and I suddenly remembered that I didn't have to go to work! I know its going to take a while for my body to adjust back to sleeping in till late morning.

On the MBA front, I'm still waiting for my I-20 but I know it will come soon. Still looking for a roommate for the apartment building I want to live in.
One of the Sloan'08 students compiled a list of his classmates/companies they would be working in the summer and sent it to us so that we could hook with them and ask questions. That's so cool!

Since my phone is due for a change, I have been shopping for a new phone but hadn't found one that I like. I love Sony ericcson phones but I felt P990i was a little too bulky for me. Yesterday, I found the phone: P1i
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=us&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pip1&zone=pp&pid=10864
I know the phone won't come out till the Q3 but I can wait. I have used sony ericcson phones in the past and they have consistently delivered for me.

For my laptop, I'm still deciding between a Sony and an IBM. I want a screen size less than 14.1 inch but I also want an optical drive and 5400rpm. So I keep going back and forth on which to buy.

Anyway, time to catch a morning nap. Can you believe it?

4 comments:

ipoel said...

welcome to my world :)

Forrest Gump said...

why are you making us all jealous?

HairTwirler said...

congrats! I only have a week left!

Achilles said...

hey,

sleeping till late in the morning....u r really making us jealous :)..

hey regarding the laptop, IBM is supposed to be the best in performance and also looks good, go for IBM, Sony is about style and also is known to give problems though personally i would also like to go for Sony as they look really good, but from work point of view IBM i think is the best. make your call.
Hmm the mobile phone looks cool!!

Congrats!!